BSP leader murder: Lookout notice for suspects issued
Bhardwaj, a real estate tycoon and the BSP's richest Lok Sabha candidate in 2009, was shot dead at his farmhouse last week.
New Delhi: The police has issued a lookout notice against two people suspected to be contract killers in BSP leader Deepak Bhardwaj murder case. On Monday, one more person had been detained from northwest Delhi.
Police suspect he could be the driver of the car that was used by the assailants. Bhardwaj, a real estate tycoon and the Bahujan Samaj Party's richest Lok Sabha candidate in 2009, was shot dead by two men at his South Delhi farmhouse last week.
Bhardwaj's wife was also questioned as police wanted to know if she had a grudge against her husband since she was living separately in Dwarka with younger son Nitish for several months, a police officer close to the probe told reporters. The officer did not want to be named.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly