DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: 2 Metro stations to be closed in view of Telangana protests
Interchange and controlled exit will be allowed at Central Secretariat Metro station.
New Delhi: Two Metro stations near Parliament House will remain shut on Monday in view of possible protests over the Telangana issue.
Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhawan stations will remain closed from 9 am to 5 pm, while Race Course and Patel Chowk stations will be kept open, a DMRC spokesperson said.
As advised by Delhi Police, the Metro stations will remain closed due to security reasons, Metro officials said.
However, interchange and controlled exit will also be allowed at Central Secretariat.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham