DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP shielding all their corrupt leaders: Digvijaya
The Congress leader also said that if the PM wanted to save himself, A Raja wouldn't have gone to jail.
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh has hit back at those who accuse the government of being soft on graft. On Twitter, Digvijaya wrote< "Every person involved has been booked and action taken unlike the BJP which is shielding all their corrupt leaders."
He also defended Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. "If PM wanted to save, Raja would have never gone to jail," said Digvijaya.
Senior BJP Leader LK Advani had taken on the government on corruption again in his blog. He wrote, "The Congress will slump to double digits in the next elections. The FDI in retail issue may actually prove for UPA nothing more than Harakiri. The outcome of the forthcoming Assembly as well as Lok Sabha polls."
Advani alsp said that FDI in retail will make politicians realise the heavy cost they have to pay if their hands are seen by the electorate as sullied by corruption.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand