Digvijaya Singh should stop respecting Osama bin Laden: Goa BJP
The Goa BJP VP said that Singh should stop sympathising with terrorists like Osama, whom he respectfully addresses as Osama 'ji'.
All India Congress Committee (AICC) general secretary Digvijaya Singh should stop sympathising with terror activities and according respect to slain Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, Goa BJP Vice President Wilfred Mesquita said on Friday.
Mesquita was responding to Singh's comments on corruption in Goa on Thursday during his two-day visit to the state as an AICC observer.
"Digvijaya Singh should concentrate on the misdeeds and corruption, which has engulfed the UPA (United Progressive Alliance) government," said Mesquita, one of the party's spokespersons in Panaji.
Mesquita took a dig at Singh referring to Osama bin Laden with respect by calling him "Osama-ji", a respectful Hindi suffix.
"Singh should also stop sympathising with terrorist activities in India and with terrorists involved in the Batla House case (in Delhi) or those identified by the IB (Intelligence Bureau) or with Osama bin Laden, whom he respectfully addresses as Osama 'ji'," Mesquita said.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Whenever We Planned To Play India, Something Happens: PCB