Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant: Digvijaya Singh
In the very next line of his tweet, the Congress General Secy added, 'Apologies to Rakhi Sawant, I am an old fan of hers.'
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh has done it again. On Sunday, the senior politician compared India Against Corruption (IAC) activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal to Bollywood actor Rakhi Sawant saying that they both tried to expose "but with no substance". "Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant. They both try and expose, but with no substance," Digvijaya tweeted.
In the next line, Digvijaya added, "Apologies to Rakhi Sawant. I am an old fan of hers!" Congress leaders have been leaving no stones unturned in taking potshots at the anti-corruption activist who has made a string of exposes against politicians and top business groups of the country.
On Saturday, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid had likened Kejriwal's allegations against him to a mosquito bite which "causes minor irritation". Responding, the IIT alumnus called himself a dengue mosquito whose bite causes serious hurt. "I am a dengue mosquito. I will bite the Congress and BJP and then they will be in trouble," Kejriwal counter-attacked.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC