Why is your leader silent on his 'wife'? Digvijaya asks Modi fans
A day ago, Digvijaya Singh had demanded that the Gujarat CM reveal the whereabouts of his 'wife' Yashoda.
New Delhi: Taking potshots yet again at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday questioned his silence on his "marital status" and in a tweet, asked his supporters, "Would all Modi fans educate us on this?"
A day ago, Digvijaya Singh had demanded that the Gujarat Chief Minister reveal the whereabouts of his 'wife'. Singh asked Modi why he was silent about his wife Yashoda and why he was hiding her. He asked Modi to clarify whether he was still married or divorced. He also demanded that Modi should apologise publicly to Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar for calling her a Rs 50 crore girlfriend.
Taking potshots at Shashi Tharoor, who made a comeback during the Cabinet reshuffle on Sunday as the Minister of State for HRD, Modi had attacked his wife Sunanda Pushkar, calling her "a 50 crore girlfriend" while addressing a rally in election-bound Himachal Pradesh on Monday.
Tharoor hit back saying his wife was priceless and that Modi wouldn't realise that as he had never loved anyone.
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18