DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DMK MLA gets 780 times richer in 5 years
The man in question is TN food minister EV Velu who is contesting from Tiruvannamalai.
New Delhi: In an astonishing revelation in poll-bound Tamil Nadu, a DMK minister's assets multiplied 780 times in the last five years.
The man in question is state food minister EV Velu who is contesting from Tiruvannamalai. Velu had declared assets worth one lakh rupees before the 2006 Assembly elections.
Now, Velu's assets have multiplied in every form including bank deposits running into Rs 17 lakh and agricultural lands worth Rs 1.75 crore, buildings worth Rs 1.25 crore and his wife's jewellery that costs Rs 5.76 lakh. Velu has attributed this astronomical rise in his fortunes to market dynamics.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa