DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Do not withdraw support to UPA: NCP to DMK
DMK decided to pull out of UPA Government after supporting them for seven years.
New Delhi: Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Saturday night appealed to Dravida Munnettra Kazhagam (DMK) to continue its support to UPA as it has been doing for the past seven years.
Party general secretary DP Tripathi said "our main concern is to strengthen UPA and there should be no attempt to weaken the alliance".
Noting that it does not see any danger to the alliance Tripathi said that "at any time of crisis, we are firmly behind Prime Minister Manmohan Singh."
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish