Do not withdraw support to UPA: NCP to DMK
DMK decided to pull out of UPA Government after supporting them for seven years.
New Delhi: Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Saturday night appealed to Dravida Munnettra Kazhagam (DMK) to continue its support to UPA as it has been doing for the past seven years.
Party general secretary DP Tripathi said "our main concern is to strengthen UPA and there should be no attempt to weaken the alliance".
Noting that it does not see any danger to the alliance Tripathi said that "at any time of crisis, we are firmly behind Prime Minister Manmohan Singh."
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game