DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dog in M'shtra House, probe ordered
A stray dog created a furore in the Maharashtra Assembly on Wednesday.
Mumbai: A stray dog created a furore in the Maharashtra Assembly on Wednesday, when the Opposition made it an issue to corner Deputy Chief Minister R R Patil at the Vidhan Parishad.
Patil promised the House to hold a high-level inquiry into the matter.
Shiv Sena legislator Deepak Sawant raised the issue in the House minutes after it convened for the opening day of the Budget Session.
He said a stray dog was found roaming on the first floor of the Assembly and pointed out that it could bite any one if it was not stopped from roaming in the premises.
Patil, however, dismissed the Opposition's concerns, saying, the dog is a harmless one and there is no danger from it.
"However, if the Opposition members insist, I will order a high-level inquiry into the matter."
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions