Dog in M'shtra House, probe ordered
A stray dog created a furore in the Maharashtra Assembly on Wednesday.
Mumbai: A stray dog created a furore in the Maharashtra Assembly on Wednesday, when the Opposition made it an issue to corner Deputy Chief Minister R R Patil at the Vidhan Parishad.
Patil promised the House to hold a high-level inquiry into the matter.
Shiv Sena legislator Deepak Sawant raised the issue in the House minutes after it convened for the opening day of the Budget Session.
He said a stray dog was found roaming on the first floor of the Assembly and pointed out that it could bite any one if it was not stopped from roaming in the premises.
Patil, however, dismissed the Opposition's concerns, saying, the dog is a harmless one and there is no danger from it.
"However, if the Opposition members insist, I will order a high-level inquiry into the matter."
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP