DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Don't preach morality, look inward: Cong to BJP
Kapil Sibal said that when BJP talks of morality they should look at their legislators and they will find the answer.
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) over the issue of its legislators caught watching porn in the Karnataka assembly, Telecommunication Minister Kapil Sibal on Wednesday said the party should look inwards before preaching morality.
"There are all kinds of entertainment, sometime political entertainment and sometime other kinds of entertainment and I would not like to use any kind of harsh words against them," Sibal told reporters in New Delhi.
Sibal said when BJP talks of morality they should look at their legislators and they will find the answer.
Three BJP ministers Laxman Savadi, CC Patil and J Krishna Palemar resigned Wednesday, a day after two of them were caught watching porn on the third minister's phone in the state assembly.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet