Don't preach morality, look inward: Cong to BJP
Kapil Sibal said that when BJP talks of morality they should look at their legislators and they will find the answer.
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) over the issue of its legislators caught watching porn in the Karnataka assembly, Telecommunication Minister Kapil Sibal on Wednesday said the party should look inwards before preaching morality.
"There are all kinds of entertainment, sometime political entertainment and sometime other kinds of entertainment and I would not like to use any kind of harsh words against them," Sibal told reporters in New Delhi.
Sibal said when BJP talks of morality they should look at their legislators and they will find the answer.
Three BJP ministers Laxman Savadi, CC Patil and J Krishna Palemar resigned Wednesday, a day after two of them were caught watching porn on the third minister's phone in the state assembly.
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan Keeps Her Look Casual For Her Recent Public Appearance
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Kareena Kapoor Calls Herself a Selfie Queen