Don't use my photos in posters: Mulayam to SP workers
"Party flags and stickers should also not be misused," Yadav said while addressing party workers.
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Monday warned party workers not to use his photograph in banners and posters without party's permission otherwise strict disciplinary action will be taken against them. "You all should remain disciplined. Those using my photographs in banners and posters should immediately stop the practise or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them. Party flags and stickers should also not be misused," Yadav said while addressing party workers.
Stating that neither Congress nor BJP would get majority in 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Yadav claimed it would be third-front, which would be getting the majority and form next government. "The party should have target of winning all 80 seats from the state and workers should remain alert with propaganda of opposition parties", he said.
About corruption, Yadav asked party workers to keep an eye on it and inform party about it. Later, talking to reporters party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said that not only disciplinary action but legal action will also be taken again those misusing party flags and stickers.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Handed Him the Oscar
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune