Don't use my photos in posters: Mulayam to SP workers
"Party flags and stickers should also not be misused," Yadav said while addressing party workers.
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Monday warned party workers not to use his photograph in banners and posters without party's permission otherwise strict disciplinary action will be taken against them. "You all should remain disciplined. Those using my photographs in banners and posters should immediately stop the practise or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them. Party flags and stickers should also not be misused," Yadav said while addressing party workers.
Stating that neither Congress nor BJP would get majority in 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Yadav claimed it would be third-front, which would be getting the majority and form next government. "The party should have target of winning all 80 seats from the state and workers should remain alert with propaganda of opposition parties", he said.
About corruption, Yadav asked party workers to keep an eye on it and inform party about it. Later, talking to reporters party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said that not only disciplinary action but legal action will also be taken again those misusing party flags and stickers.
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Whenever We Planned To Play India, Something Happens: PCB
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Shrama Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan