DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Don't want to embarrass party over scam: Trinamool MP
Ghosh said he had written to party leaders to form a probe panel so that he could discuss things within the party.
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress MP Kunal Ghosh, being questioned by the police for alleged complicity in the Saradha Group chit fund scam, Sunday urged the party to set up an internal probe panel on the issue so that party-related details could be prevented from becoming public.
"I feel the party should set up its own commission because there are certain things which might embarrass the party if I reveal them during administrative probes. I don't want to make public things relating to the party," Ghosh, a Rajya Sabha member, told mediapersons after he was grilled by the police for the second successive day.
The journalist-turned-MP said he had written to party leaders to form a probe panel on the Saradha scam so that he could discuss things within the party and sensitive details did not come out in the public domain.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan