Don't want to embarrass party over scam: Trinamool MP
Ghosh said he had written to party leaders to form a probe panel so that he could discuss things within the party.
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress MP Kunal Ghosh, being questioned by the police for alleged complicity in the Saradha Group chit fund scam, Sunday urged the party to set up an internal probe panel on the issue so that party-related details could be prevented from becoming public.
"I feel the party should set up its own commission because there are certain things which might embarrass the party if I reveal them during administrative probes. I don't want to make public things relating to the party," Ghosh, a Rajya Sabha member, told mediapersons after he was grilled by the police for the second successive day.
The journalist-turned-MP said he had written to party leaders to form a probe panel on the Saradha scam so that he could discuss things within the party and sensitive details did not come out in the public domain.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"