DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
EC official holds high-level meeting in Bengal
Zutshi held a meeting to assess the poll-preparedness in Howrah district where polling would be held on May 3.
Howrah: Deputy Election Commissioner of West Bengal Vinod Zutshi on Wednesday held a meeting to assess the poll-preparedness in Howrah district where polling would be held on May 3.
Official sources said Zutshi deliberated with the SP, DM and other government officials about the security measures.
Polling for the fourth phase of the six-phase Assembly elections would be held in the state on May 3 for 63 seats in Howrah, Hooghly, East Midnapore and Burdwan district.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users