EC official holds high-level meeting in Bengal
Zutshi held a meeting to assess the poll-preparedness in Howrah district where polling would be held on May 3.
Howrah: Deputy Election Commissioner of West Bengal Vinod Zutshi on Wednesday held a meeting to assess the poll-preparedness in Howrah district where polling would be held on May 3.
Official sources said Zutshi deliberated with the SP, DM and other government officials about the security measures.
Polling for the fourth phase of the six-phase Assembly elections would be held in the state on May 3 for 63 seats in Howrah, Hooghly, East Midnapore and Burdwan district.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology