DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Election Commission visits Bihar ahead of polls
The EC will review the poll preparations in the state which will witness six-phased Assembly polls from October 21.
New Delhi: The full Election Commission (EC) visited Bihar on Tuesday to review the poll preparations in the state which will witness six-phased Assembly polls from October 21.
Chief Election Commissioner S Y Quraishi and Election Commissioners V S Sampath and H S Brahma will be in the state for two days and hold discussions with senior civil and police officials and also meet representatives of political parties.
They will visit Bhagalpur and Muzzafarpur and will review the election arrangements in the districts going to polls in the first four phases.
The Commission has also sent its Deputy Election Commissioner J P Prakash and Director General of Election Monitoring Division P K Das to the state.
Elections to the state would be held on October 21, 24, 28 and on November 1, 9 and 20.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player