DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Coal scam: Koda aide Bastawade produced in Ranchi court
According to the CBI, Bastawade siphoned off over Rs 250 crore from the Madhu Koda government to pay for coal mine contracts.
New Delhi: Former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda's aide Anil Bastawade has been produced in a Ranchi court. He was brought back from Jakarta on Tuesday night by the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
Bastawade was arrested on January 21 on an Interpol notice. He is an accused in a money laundering scam.
The CBI alleges that he siphoned off over Rs 250 crore from the Madhu Koda government to pay for coal mine contracts.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO