Coal scam: Koda aide Bastawade produced in Ranchi court
According to the CBI, Bastawade siphoned off over Rs 250 crore from the Madhu Koda government to pay for coal mine contracts.
New Delhi: Former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda's aide Anil Bastawade has been produced in a Ranchi court. He was brought back from Jakarta on Tuesday night by the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
Bastawade was arrested on January 21 on an Interpol notice. He is an accused in a money laundering scam.
The CBI alleges that he siphoned off over Rs 250 crore from the Madhu Koda government to pay for coal mine contracts.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India