DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Coal scam: Koda aide Bastawade brought back to India
Bastawade is accused of siphoning off nearly Rs 4,000 cr from the Madhu Koda govt to pay for coal mine contracts.
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday brought back former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda's aide, Anil Bastawade to India. The alleged mining scam kingpin has been accused in a money laundering case.
He was detained in Jakarta on January 21 after an Interpol notice.
The ED had sought and got his custody from an Indonesian court. The CBI alleges that he siphoned off nearly Rs 250 crore from the Madhu Koda government to pay for coal mine contracts.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi