DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
End discussion on Telangana: Cong MPs tell Azad
The MPs demanded that the Telangana issue be completed within the stipulated time of three months.
New Delhi: Congress Telangana MPs on Thursday met Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad and demanded that the consultation process within the party on the contentious statehood issue be completed within the stipulated time of three months.
The MPs met Azad, who is also the general secretary in-charge of party affairs in Andhra Pradesh, and conveyed to him the sentiments of people of the region.
"We told him that despite tendering our resignations we are not raising the issue because of Sonia Gandhi's health. We told him that the consultation process should end in two months and a decision taken," Karimnagar MP Ponnam Prabhakar told.
The MPs also told Azad that people in their constituencies are eagerly waiting for the Centre's decision on the Telangana issue.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh