Executive committee of AP Congress announced
Satyanarayana said that names of a few more office-bearers in addition to the executive panel announced on Sunday will be declared soon.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) president Botsa Satyanarayana on Sunday announced a 30-member executive committee for the party's state unit, two years after he assumed the charge. "The committee includes 13 vice presidents and 17 general secretaries," Satyanarayana told reporters in Hyderabad.
Prominent leaders among vice presidents include MP Nandi Yellaiah and MLC Shabbir Ali. He said that names of a few more office-bearers in addition to the executive panel announced on Sunday will be declared soon. The panel is adequately represented by leaders belonging to all sections of society including backward classes and minorities, he said, adding, the executive committee would strive to live up to the expectations of party President Sonia Gandhi.
"The committee would function in coordination with the state government led by the party," Satyanarayana added.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right