DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Set guidelines to probe fake encounters: SC to govt
The order came after the Gujarat govt protested an earlier order by the apex court to probe alleged fake encounters in the state between 2003 and 2007.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Friday issued a notice to the Centre and state governments to frame guidelines to probe fake encounters.
The order came after the Gujarat government protested an earlier order by the apex court to probe alleged fake encounters in the state between 2003 and 2007.
The Gujarat government said in a petition that all states must be asked to look into fake encounters since these were "not exclusive to Gujarat".
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings