Fake Twitter account in the name of Salman Khurshid
The fake Twitter account id is salmankhurshid@IndiaMOFA. The MEA asked Twitter to block it.
New Delhi: A fake Twitter account in the name of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid was on Tuesday created, prompting the Ministry to complain to the social networking site operator and seek its blocking.
"Bogus news items such as comments on the current status of Indo-Pak ties were posted on the fake account", official spokesperson of MEA told PTI.
"The fake Twitter account id is salmankhurshid@IndiaMOFA and we have asked Twitter to block it", he said.
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali