DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
False cases lodged against BJP leaders: Uma Bharti
"Riots in Muzaffarnagar were sponsored by SP and cases lodged against BJP leaders in this connection are false," Uma said.
Fatehpur: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti Saturday alleged that the Muzaffarnagar violence was sponsored by the ruling Samajwadi Party and said the cases lodged against her party leaders were false.
"Riots in Muzaffarnagar were sponsored by SP and cases lodged against BJP leaders in this connection are false," Uma said while talking to reporters here.
The former UP CM also claimed that it was the Akhilesh Yadav government which had triggered riots in Muzaffarnagar.
She said that her party would expose the nexus between SP and Congress and alleged they were hand-in-glove to grab votes of a "specific" community.
She said that the seven accused named in the Malikpur village murder case were released at the behest of an influential minister for the sake of votes of a specific community. That had triggered the riots, Bharti claimed.
She blamed the government for being a mute spectator to the violence.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish