False cases will be withdrawn if TC wins: Mamata
Mamata said that if voted to power TC would withdraw all false cases lodged by the Left Front government.
Canning: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Friday alleged that the CPI-M had filed hundreds of false cases and even tried to kill her once.
"Hundreds and thousands of false cases were registered against many by CPI(M) in the last 34 years to perpetuate its rule. They even took a chance to kill me in the past," Banerjee said at an election meeting here in South 24 Parganas.
She said that if voted to power TC would withdraw all false cases lodged by the Left Front government in its over three decade-long rule in West Bengal.
Alleging that CPI(M) banked on 'lies and deception', she said claimed that 'a wave of change' was sweeping the state. "It is my firm conviction that a transition will take place this time and the people will ignore all terror
She exhorted voters to 'fearlessly' exercise their franchise and said "Many people could not vote in the recent past due to CPI(M) terror in these areas...Don't panic. Remember that CPI(M)'s days are numbered."
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology