DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chaos in J&K Assembly on Farooq Abdullah's 'Kashmiris are thieves' remark
This is not the first time that Farooq has faced criticism for his statements.
Srinagar: National Conference leader Farooq Abdullah has made a controversial statement once again saying that Kashmiris are thieves. There was chaos in the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly by PDP MLAs over Farooq's statement.
This is not the first time that Farooq has come under criticism for his statements. Last year, Farooq faced fire for a controversial comment against women.
Farooq had said that men were scared to talk to women as they feared that they may end up in jail while commenting on the former Supreme Court judge AK Ganguly sexual harassment case. "I'm scared to talk to a woman these days. I don't even want to keep a female secretary. Who knows, I might end up in jail because of a complaint. No, I'm not blaming the girls, I'm blaming the society itself. The society has reached this point where now after one direction, it's putting pressure on everyone," he had said.
Under pressure, he had to issue an apology.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere