DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Filmmaker Seeman campaigns against Cong in TN
Filmmaker Seeman held Cong responsible for the death of many civilian Tamils in Sri Lanka in the Eelam war.
Karaikudi: Nam Tamizhar Iyakkam leader and film director Seeman on Thursday held Congress responsible for the death of large number of civilian Tamils in Sri Lanka in the Eelam war.
Those displaced by the war were living in open ground without proper food and clothes, he claimed in Karaikudi.
Congress was also responsible for majority of the people in the country not being able to get proper shelter, food and clothing, Seeman, who has vowed to defeat Congress nominees in the April 13 assembly elections, said.
He also questioned the rationale behind the offer of free laptops by DMK and AIADMK to students while private schools and colleges charged exhorbitant fees.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO