Filmmaker Seeman campaigns against Cong in TN
Filmmaker Seeman held Cong responsible for the death of many civilian Tamils in Sri Lanka in the Eelam war.
Karaikudi: Nam Tamizhar Iyakkam leader and film director Seeman on Thursday held Congress responsible for the death of large number of civilian Tamils in Sri Lanka in the Eelam war.
Those displaced by the war were living in open ground without proper food and clothes, he claimed in Karaikudi.
Congress was also responsible for majority of the people in the country not being able to get proper shelter, food and clothing, Seeman, who has vowed to defeat Congress nominees in the April 13 assembly elections, said.
He also questioned the rationale behind the offer of free laptops by DMK and AIADMK to students while private schools and colleges charged exhorbitant fees.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance