DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Former Delhi Congress Chief Arvinder Singh Lovely Joins BJP
Former Delhi Congress president Arvinder Singh Lovely (File Photo)
New Delhi: Former Delhi Congress president Arvinder Singh Lovely on Tuesday joined the BJP and lashed out at the leadership of his former party, saying it has "died" under them.
Delhi Youth Congress president Amit Malik also joined the BJP along with Lovely after meeting party chief Amit Shah.
The switch by Lovely, who was a key minister in the Sheila Dikshit-led Delhi government, into the saffron fold comes less than a week ahead of the crucial MCD polls.
Congress leader and former Delhi minister Arvinder Singh Lovely joins BJP pic.twitter.com/Vmswc6GBRs
— ANI (@ANI_news) April 18, 2017
"The child has died. The party is finished," he told reporters, referring to the Congress.
He also referred to the allegations made by state Congress veteran A K Walia that tickets for MCD elections were being sold by party leaders.
"Nobody took note of his grievances. Several leaders in the Congress are feeling suffocated for the past two years," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses