DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Former Haryana CM Chautala hospitalised
The police had tightened security outside the hospital too after the sentencing.
New Delhi: Former Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala, who was on Tuesday sentenced to 10 years in jail for his involvement in the teachers' recruitment scam, has been admitted to the GB Pant Hospital after he complained of chest pain. Om Prakash Chautala was in the GB Pant Hospital on Tuesday when the Rohini court in Delhi was pronouncing the sentence while his son Ajay Chautala was present in the Court.
The doctors conducted some tests on Chautala on Tuesday. His supporters had clashed with the police before the sentence was announced. The police had tightened security outside the hospital too after the sentencing.
The Rohini court had sentenced Chautala and his son Ajay Singh Chautala, a MLA of the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD), to 10 years imprisonment in the teachers' recruitment scam on Tuesday.
On January 16, the court had held Chautala, Ajay Chautala and 53 others guilty of illegally recruiting 3,206 junior basic trained (JBT) teachers in the state in the year 2000.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?