DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Full text: Congress manifesto for 2014 Lok Sabha elections
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said the manifesto reflected the voice of the people.
The Congress on Wednesday released its manifesto titled 'Your voice, our pledge' for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections. The document, which the Congress called the lengthiest manifesto, focuses on inclusive growth, agriculture, education and health. Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said the manifesto reflected the voice of the people. Following is the full document of the manifesto released by the Congress
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande