Full text: Resolution passed by Parliament against Pak
Parliament on Friday rejected Pakistan Assembly's resolution on Afzal Guru and said that it amounts to interference in India's internal affairs.
Parliament on Friday rejected Pakistan Assembly's resolution on Afzal Guru and said that it amounts to interference in India's internal affairs. Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar moved the draft resolution in the House and while unanimously adopting the resolution said, "House rejects the interference into internal affairs of India.
Full text of the resolution:
This House totally rejects the resolution passed by the National Assembly of Pakistan on March 14, 2013. The House notes that Pakistan has committed that it would not allow its territory to be used for terrorism against India and only fulfillment of this statement can be the basis for peaceful relations with Pakistan.
The House rejects interference in the internal affairs of India and calls upon the National Assembly of Pakistan to desist from such acts of support for extremist and terrorist elements.
The House reiterates that the entire State of Jammu and Kashmir including the territory under illegal occupation of Pakistan is and shall always be an integral part of India. Any attempt from any quarter to interfere in the internal affairs of India will be met with resolutely and with complete unity of our nation.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times