Gadkari compares PM with mute monkey of Mahatma Gandhi
Gadkari said the blindfolded monkey is like the blind law in the country and the third monkey is deaf like the UPA government.
Nagpur: Former BJP national president Nitin Gadkari has equated Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with one of the three monkey's of Mahatma Gandhi. On the occasion of party's foundation day, Gadkari on Saturday quoted an SMS received on his cell phone saying Gandhiji had asked Chitragupta from his heavenly abode as to how his three monkeys were doing on earth.
Gadkari said the blindfolded monkey is like the blind law in the country, the second one is mute like Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who does not utter anything and the third is deaf which is the UPA government.
The BJP leader has earlier also criticised the functioning of Congress-led UPA government and attacked Singh during his abruptly-ended tenure as the BJP chief.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump