Mumbai: Nitin Gadkari meets Raj Thackeray
Raj Thackeray had accused BJP state leader Eknath Khadse of a shoot-and-scoot approach on the scams.
Mumbai: Former BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Tuesday night met MNS chief Raj Thackeray at the latter's residence in Dadar area in Mumbai.
Although it is not clear whether any political developments were discussed, the meeting is significant as the state BJP and the MNS are engaged in a war of words.
Raj had accused BJP state leader Eknath Khadse of a shoot-and-scoot approach on the scams. Incidentally, Khadse on Tuesday volunteered to be held liable if the accusations prove to be true.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion