DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Judge refuses to hear Purti case involving Gadkari
The CBI is probing allegations of dubious funding of Nitin Gadkari's firm, Purti Group.
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court judge who was handling the Purti case against former BJP president Nitin Gadkari has stepped down and refused to hear the matter anymore. The case will now be transferred to a new bench.
The CBI is probing allegations of dubious funding of Gadkari's firm, Purti Group. The Mumbai I-T wing is surveying seven companies found to have been routing money into Gadkari's Purti Group after allegations against the companies surfaced in the Nagpur wing's probe.
The Mumbai Income Tax department in its preliminary investigation report on Purti Group had said that most of the companies with registered addresses were fake addresses.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi