Gadkari releases vision document 2025 for Assam
BJP president Nitin Gadkari released his party's Vision Document 2025 for Assam, 5 days before Assam polls.
Guwahati: BJP president Nitin Gadkari released his party's 'Vision Document 2025' for Assam on Wednesday, five days before the first phase of Assembly elections in the state.
"For economic reconstruction of Assam and its better future, we have prepared the Vision Document incorporating the aspirations of the people here for an Assam of our Dreams", Gadkari said.
"Plenty of funds come from the Centre to Assam and the Northeast, but the development here is not matching. Poverty is still there, unemployment is increasing, while the law and order situation needs to be improved," Gadkari added.
"Development of industry and agriculture are necessary for development. For industry there has to be power, water, transport and communication," he pointed out.
"The document had a vision of the year 2025 for agriculture, infrastructure, industrial, rural, urban, transportation, mineral wealth, power, tribal welfare, tea industry development," Gadkari said.
Stating the document concentrated on 35 sectors, he said, "It will be a guideline for the BJP when we form the government at the Centre".
Prepared with suggestions, views and opinions of the public, the document was on what should be achieved in a given period of time and how it is to be achieved, he said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology