2010 assault case: SC issues notice to Kanda
The notice was issued after a petition was filed alleging that the ex-Haryana minister had beaten up some INLD workers in April 2010.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday issued a notice to former Haryana Minister of State for Home Gopal Kanda after a petition was filed against him by an INLD worker in connection with a 2010 assault case.
The petition alleged that Kanda had beaten up some INLD workers who were protesting in Sirsa.
The incident happened in the month of April.
Kanda currently faces arrest in connection with the suicide of a former employee of his MDLR Group, Geetika Sharma, who accused him and another manager of mental harassment.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century