Government Raising 'triple Talaq' as Diversion: Congress
File photo of Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Ghulam Nabi Azad. (PTI)
New Delhi: The Congress on Sunday accused the Narendra Modi government of diverting attention from real issues by raising matters like 'triple talaq' which is already before courts.
"The matter is in the Supreme Court and we do not want to get into any controversy. BJP's policy is to divert from the real issues concerning the people," Congress General Secretary in-charge of UP Ghulam Nabi Azad told media persons here.
"They raise issues like Article 370 and triple talaq just make it a political agenda. We are not going to get into this trap of political agenda," he added.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It