Governor Should Ensure no 'Horse Trading' by AIADMK: Stalin
File image of DMK working president MK Stalin. (Image: PTI)
Chennai: DMK working president M.K. Stalin on Thursday said the 15 days time given to AIADMK's Edappadi K. Palaniswami to prove his majority would result in horse trading and bargaining by legislators.
Speaking to reporters here, Stalin said he welcomes Governor C. Vidyasagar Rao's decision to invite Palaniswami to form the government.
He added that the 15 days time period given to Palaniswami to prove his majority "is too long a duration that would lead to horse trading".
Stalin said the Governor should see to it that horse trading does not happen.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Shahid Enjoying Pool Time With Daughter Misha Is The Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017