Governor Should Ensure no 'Horse Trading' by AIADMK: Stalin
File image of DMK working president MK Stalin. (Image: PTI)
Chennai: DMK working president M.K. Stalin on Thursday said the 15 days time given to AIADMK's Edappadi K. Palaniswami to prove his majority would result in horse trading and bargaining by legislators.
Speaking to reporters here, Stalin said he welcomes Governor C. Vidyasagar Rao's decision to invite Palaniswami to form the government.
He added that the 15 days time period given to Palaniswami to prove his majority "is too long a duration that would lead to horse trading".
Stalin said the Governor should see to it that horse trading does not happen.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening