Governor Should Ensure no 'Horse Trading' by AIADMK: Stalin
File image of DMK working president MK Stalin. (Image: PTI)
Chennai: DMK working president M.K. Stalin on Thursday said the 15 days time given to AIADMK's Edappadi K. Palaniswami to prove his majority would result in horse trading and bargaining by legislators.
Speaking to reporters here, Stalin said he welcomes Governor C. Vidyasagar Rao's decision to invite Palaniswami to form the government.
He added that the 15 days time period given to Palaniswami to prove his majority "is too long a duration that would lead to horse trading".
Stalin said the Governor should see to it that horse trading does not happen.
Recommended For You
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes