DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Govt confident that motion against FDI will be defeated
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath said that he was confident that political parties will see through the politics of BJP.
New Delhi: Expressing confidence that the motion against FDI will be defeated in Parliament, the government on Tuesday hoped that parties will see through the "politics" of BJP and vote accordingly. "I am confident that the motion moved by BJP in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha will be rejected.. I am urging all parties not to subscribe to the politics of BJP," Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath said.
To a question on support by SP and BSP, he said he was confident that political parties will see through the politics of BJP. "They may oppose FDI. It is for the states to decide. I am confident that parties will see through the politics of BJP.. We have the numbers," he said.
His remarks came ahead of Lok Sabha taking up a motion against FDI in multi-brand retail under a rule which entails voting.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics