Govt planning 'orbit railway' around NCR: Hooda
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda also announced Rs 10 crore for the development of Palwal villages and Rs 5 crore for Palwal town.
Palwal: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday announced that an 'Orbit Railway' that will connect towns falling around three sides of Delhi in the state's NCR region is being planned.
Haryana Metro Rail Corporation has already been constituted for this purpose, he said while addressing a Nav Nirman rally here.
Among other things, he also announced Rs 10 crore for the development of Palwal villages and Rs 5 crore for Palwal town.
A sum of Rs 822.43 crore has been provided for Palwal district, under which work on various projects like a Mini Secretariat, a 100 bed hospital and a judicial complex is in progress, he said.
On the demand of a university, Hooda said that sanction had been given for opening a private university in the district.
A new college building at Hodal, a modern sports stadium and Kisan Seva Sadan will be built in Palwal, he said, adding that Palwal Municipal Council's limit will be extended to cover colonies falling on the outskirts of the town.
He also asked the Deputy Commissioner of Palwal to prepare BPL Cards for all deserving families.
On farmers, Hooda said that those who pay borrowed amounts on time were being provided loans at 4 per cent interest rate.
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Trade Caustic Barbs As Roast Turns Bitter
- Donald Trump's National Political Director 'Steps Back' From Campaign
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- 31st October Movie Review: Live
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP