Gujarat Yatra: Rajkot's youth brigade backs CM Modi
Many of these men and women were teenagers during the 2002 riots and are not quite sure where the blame truly lies.
Rajkot: Our Gujarat Yatra continues. On Tuesday, our focus was on the state's Generation Next - their aspirations, the 2002 riots, CM Narendra Modi's leadership and the state's thriving industry.
It's a new generation of voters, who have grown up with the 'Vibrant Gujarat' aspirations. Many of them were teenagers during the 2002 riots and are not quite sure where the blame truly lies.
Often what follows the narrative on 2002 is stories of industrial growth, progress and marketing - all of which are now a part of Gujarati identity. Industry, roads and a powerful economy... Are there any loopholes in the Gujarat story, one wonders.
As we ask the people who would they give their mandate to, their replies reveal that it is the personality of one man that is slowly overshadowing his party. It does seem that when Gujarat votes, it will be to decide its next leader and not its next government.
- Happy Birthday Lata Mangeshkar: Key Moments of Her Life You Might Not be Aware of
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump