Gujarat BJP announces yatra to woo urban voters
In the run-up to the assembly election, BJP has decided to take out 'Sampark Yatra' in the urban areas of Gujarat.
Ahmedabad: Gujarat BJP has decided to take out 'Sampark Yatra' in the urban areas of the state as part of its campaign in the run-up to the assembly election.
"We will take out a Sampark Yatra as part of election campaign from August 25 to September 15. The yatra will cover areas falling under eight municipal corporations and 159 municipalities of the state," Gujarat BJP chief RC Faldu said.
"Different leaders and workers of the state unit of the BJP will lead the yatra in different cities and municipalities," he said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines