DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat BJP announces yatra to woo urban voters
In the run-up to the assembly election, BJP has decided to take out 'Sampark Yatra' in the urban areas of Gujarat.
Ahmedabad: Gujarat BJP has decided to take out 'Sampark Yatra' in the urban areas of the state as part of its campaign in the run-up to the assembly election.
"We will take out a Sampark Yatra as part of election campaign from August 25 to September 15. The yatra will cover areas falling under eight municipal corporations and 159 municipalities of the state," Gujarat BJP chief RC Faldu said.
"Different leaders and workers of the state unit of the BJP will lead the yatra in different cities and municipalities," he said.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan