DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: Congress workers clash at Ahmedabad office
The AICC on Wednesday night withdrew its second list of 46 candidates for the Gujarat Assembly elections.
Ahmedabad: Disgruntled Congress leaders and supporters on Thursday clashed at Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee premises in Ahmedabad. The Congressmen were angry over ticket distribution and claims Congress leadership had been unfair to them.
Some workers threw chairs around before the matter was brought under control. AICC on Wednesday night withdrew its second list of 46 candidates for the Gujarat Assembly elections. The second list was withdrawn within two hours of its release. No immediate reasons were cited by Congress for the withdrawal of the second list.
The AICC had announced two lists of 52 and 46 candidates separately after a meeting of the party's Central Election Committee chaired by Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday evening.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond