Gujarat: Modi meets Advani ahead of Parliamentarians' meet
Parliamentarians from Gujarat are scheduled to meet on Saturday in Gandhinagar, where they would discuss the issues of state importance.
Ahmedabad: Ahead of the meeting of Parliamentarians from Gujarat on Saturday, Chief Minister Narendra Modi met former deputy prime minister and senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader LK Advani in Ahmedabad on Friday. Parliamentarians from Gujarat are scheduled to meet on Saturday in Gandhinagar, where they would discuss the issues of state importance.
Advani is also in the city to attend the meet as he represents Gandhinagar constituency. Modi paid a courtesy visit to BJP leader Advani on Friday on his arrival here from Delhi, an official communique said.
A consensus on issues pertaining to the state and to be raised in the forthcoming budget session of the Parliament in Delhi is likely to be drawn during the meeting, sources said.
- To Me, Books Are More Important Than Films: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- BSF Officer Injured in Pakistan Shelling, Succumbs
- Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 3 Points: Fox News Poll
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Arrested by Delhi Police For Possessing Defence Related Documents
- US Polls: Have Given USD 100 Million to Campaign, Will Do More, Says Trump