Gujarat: Modi meets Advani ahead of Parliamentarians' meet
Parliamentarians from Gujarat are scheduled to meet on Saturday in Gandhinagar, where they would discuss the issues of state importance.
Ahmedabad: Ahead of the meeting of Parliamentarians from Gujarat on Saturday, Chief Minister Narendra Modi met former deputy prime minister and senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader LK Advani in Ahmedabad on Friday. Parliamentarians from Gujarat are scheduled to meet on Saturday in Gandhinagar, where they would discuss the issues of state importance.
Advani is also in the city to attend the meet as he represents Gandhinagar constituency. Modi paid a courtesy visit to BJP leader Advani on Friday on his arrival here from Delhi, an official communique said.
A consensus on issues pertaining to the state and to be raised in the forthcoming budget session of the Parliament in Delhi is likely to be drawn during the meeting, sources said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone