Gujarat win is a vote for development: Karnataka BJP
The Karnataka unit of the BJP on Thursday hailed the party's victory in Gujarat assembly elections for a third successive term.
Bangalore: The Karnataka unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday hailed the party's victory in Gujarat assembly elections for a third successive term, describing the mandate as a "vote for development".
Chief Minister Narendra Modi-led government sought vote on the development agenda and people approved it, state unit President KS Eswarappa said in a statement in Bangalore.
"In Karnataka also, the BJP government has performed well in the last four-and-a-half years. We will seek vote on the basis of development and hope people will vote us for power in the next year assembly election", he said.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It