DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Housing scam: SC relief for NCP leader Deokar
The SC stayed the Bombay HC order cancelling the bail plea of Gulabrao Deokar who has been named in the Jalgaon Housing Society scam.
New Delhi: In a major relief for Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader and Maharashtra Transport Minister Gulabrao Deokar, the Supreme Court on Tuesday stayed the Bombay High Court order cancelling his bail plea in connection with a housing scam.
Deokar had been named in the Jalgaon Housing Society scam.
Following the HC order, the minister filed an appeal in the apex court, which stayed his arrest till August 21.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere