Housing scam: SC relief for NCP leader Deokar
The SC stayed the Bombay HC order cancelling the bail plea of Gulabrao Deokar who has been named in the Jalgaon Housing Society scam.
New Delhi: In a major relief for Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader and Maharashtra Transport Minister Gulabrao Deokar, the Supreme Court on Tuesday stayed the Bombay High Court order cancelling his bail plea in connection with a housing scam.
Deokar had been named in the Jalgaon Housing Society scam.
Following the HC order, the minister filed an appeal in the apex court, which stayed his arrest till August 21.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly