Gurgaon: Anna Hazare admitted to hospital
Anna Hazare complained of acidity and weakness on Friday morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon: Activist Anna Hazare was on Friday admitted to a hospital after he complained of acidity but he is "doing perfectly fine", doctors attending on him said.
Hazare, who was in the national capital, complained of acidity and weakness on Friday morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
"He is doing perfectly fine. No problem at all. He complained of acidity," a doctor attending on him said. He also said the activist might be discharged in a day or two after observation.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Nitish Kumar congratulates PM Modi, Indian Army for surgical strike across LoC - Pradesh18