Gurgaon: Anna Hazare admitted to hospital
Anna Hazare complained of acidity and weakness on Friday morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon: Activist Anna Hazare was on Friday admitted to a hospital after he complained of acidity but he is "doing perfectly fine", doctors attending on him said.
Hazare, who was in the national capital, complained of acidity and weakness on Friday morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
"He is doing perfectly fine. No problem at all. He complained of acidity," a doctor attending on him said. He also said the activist might be discharged in a day or two after observation.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone