DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gurgaon: Anna Hazare admitted to hospital
Anna Hazare complained of acidity and weakness on Friday morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon: Activist Anna Hazare was on Friday admitted to a hospital after he complained of acidity but he is "doing perfectly fine", doctors attending on him said.
Hazare, who was in the national capital, complained of acidity and weakness on Friday morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon.
"He is doing perfectly fine. No problem at all. He complained of acidity," a doctor attending on him said. He also said the activist might be discharged in a day or two after observation.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh