DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Haryana CM Hooda discharged from hospital
Hooda was admitted to a hospital in Chandigarh after his blood sugar level fluctuated.
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who was admitted to a hospital in Chandigarh on Wednesday night after his blood sugar level fluctuated, has been discharged on Thursday morning.
"He was discharged this morning and his condition is much better now. Soon, he will resume his normal routine," former Union Minister and Congress MLA from Ambala, Venod Sharma, who had accompanied Hooda to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMER), said on Thursday.
Haryana Speaker Kuldeep Sharma, a number of Haryana ministers, Punjab's Leader of Opposition, Sunil Jakhar, were among those who called on Hooda at his residence after he was discharged from the hospital.
PGIMER Director YK Chawla and a team of hospital doctors had attended on Hooda when he was brought there.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan