DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Have not promised support to any party: Anna
He denied having given commitment to back any political party on contemporary issues.
Ahmednagar: Social crusader Anna Hazare on Tuesday denied having given commitment to back any political party on contemporary issues.
"I have not spoken with any media regarding supporting any political party," Hazare before leaving for Babhalgaon in Latur district to offer condolence to grieving family of late union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh there.
"Nowadays, I prefer to express my views and reactions through my blog only. Whatever I have to convey, I post it on blog," the veteran Gandhian said.
Reports regarding Hazare offering support to political parties had appeared recently in some sections of media.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan