'Hike in fuel prices will break comman man's back'
If there is any further hike in petrol and diesel prices, this will lead to more inflation, Parkash Singh Badal said.
Fatehgarh Sahib: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said any further hike in petrol and diesel prices would lead to more inflation that would break the common man's back.
"If there is any further hike in petrol and diesel prices, this will lead to more inflation and will break the back of the common man," he said.
"The Union government advises the state to reduce VAT on petroleum items whenever the Punjab government asks the Centre to roll back the hike," Badal said.
"This is very unfortunate and clearly shows the Centre's attitude of running away from responsibilities," he said at Mandi Gobindgarh.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology