DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Keshubhai compares Narendra Modi to Adolf Hitler
Keshubhai Patel said Modi ruled like a dictator and that Gujarat was in a state of mini-emergency.
Junagarh: The war of words within the Bharatiya Janata Party's Gujarat unit is escalating. Former Gujarat chief minister Keshubhai Patel has hit out at his successor Narendra Modi and compared him to Adolf Hitler.
Addressing farmers in Kutch, Patel said Modi ruled like a dictator and said Gujarat was in a state of mini-emergency.
Last month, Keshubhai Patel had threatened to quit the party, and proposed a Third Front for the upcoming Gujarat elections. He is upset with the party for sidelining him.
The former chief minister of Gujarat, who was replaced by Narendra Modi in 2001, has been targeting the BJP stalwart in the run-up to the state elections scheduled in December.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017