How Can Farmers Who Can't Read do e-Banking: Manish Sisodia
File image of Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Sunday asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi how millions of farmers and labourers could do e- or mobile banking when they can't read or write.
"M-banking/e-banking is best. But how can you force millions of farmers, labourers, traders who can't even read or write?" Sisodia asked in a tweet.
"Modiji! Before forcefully imposing it on millions of farmers, labourers, traders, please check if your 100 MPs are using mobile banking," Sisodia said.
His remark came after Modi on Sunday urged the people to embrace e-banking and mobile banking for cashless transactions.
"Modiji! Do u have 100 Secretaries in your government who use it in daily life? If not, why force millions of farmers, labourers, traders?" Sisodia asked.
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment