How Can Farmers Who Can't Read do e-Banking: Manish Sisodia
File image of Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Sunday asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi how millions of farmers and labourers could do e- or mobile banking when they can't read or write.
"M-banking/e-banking is best. But how can you force millions of farmers, labourers, traders who can't even read or write?" Sisodia asked in a tweet.
"Modiji! Before forcefully imposing it on millions of farmers, labourers, traders, please check if your 100 MPs are using mobile banking," Sisodia said.
His remark came after Modi on Sunday urged the people to embrace e-banking and mobile banking for cashless transactions.
"Modiji! Do u have 100 Secretaries in your government who use it in daily life? If not, why force millions of farmers, labourers, traders?" Sisodia asked.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology