How Does India Count Millions of Votes?
A number of Exit Poll results, including the Network18-Gremener, on Thursday predicted a big BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh, and leading in Uttarakhand, and Goa.
New Delhi: A number of exit poll results, including the Network18-Gremener, on Thursday, predicted a big BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh, and as the leading party in Uttarakhand, and Goa.
However, the BJP-SAD combine is on its way out in Punjab, according to all exit poll results. Millions of voters went out to exercise their right and choose their representative in an election that lasted almost a month.
Ever wondered how these million of votes are counted? While there are still more than 48 hours before the final results start pouring in, News18 brings you an explainer, describing how the counting is done.
Recommended For You
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Yuvraj, Harbhajan Star in Punjab's Win
- British Singer Ed Sheeran Gets Engaged to Childhood Friend Cherry Seaborn
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Red Carpet: Ranveer, Shahid, Alia and Kajol Outdo Fashion Classics
- When Arijit Singh Attempted to Sing Nadaan Parindey and Failed Miserably
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More