How Does India Count Millions of Votes?
A number of Exit Poll results, including the Network18-Gremener, on Thursday predicted a big BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh, and leading in Uttarakhand, and Goa.
New Delhi: A number of exit poll results, including the Network18-Gremener, on Thursday, predicted a big BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh, and as the leading party in Uttarakhand, and Goa.
However, the BJP-SAD combine is on its way out in Punjab, according to all exit poll results. Millions of voters went out to exercise their right and choose their representative in an election that lasted almost a month.
Ever wondered how these million of votes are counted? While there are still more than 48 hours before the final results start pouring in, News18 brings you an explainer, describing how the counting is done.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan to Get Evicted This Week?
- Padmavati Row: Shabana Azmi Urges Film Industry to 'Boycott IFFI as a Protest Against the Threats to Deepika, Bhansali'
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- French Wine County Introduces Beef That'll Taste of Burgundy
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR